~~**==My life, I write...to remember==**~~

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Week 34

This is what my babyfit says about my baby on her 34th week inside me...

YOUR BABY THIS WEEK
...Week 34

You’re probably starting to give serious thought to ideas like breastfeeding, labor and delivery. Now is a good time to begin discussing all your options with your health care provider. Meanwhile, baby is snoozing a lot, letting you run the show for a little while longer.

Your Baby: A bouncing bundle of joy at 5 pounds (2.5 kg) and nearly 20 inches (51 cm), your baby’s organs are almost fully matured with the exception of the lungs, which will continue to develop almost until birth. Though you can’t see your baby, her skin is turning from red to pink. While her fingernails are fully formed, the toenails still need more time to grow. Some babies will even have a full head of hair by this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home