~~**==My life, I write...to remember==**~~

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

As I watch you sleep...


My love for you has grown,
The longer I have you by my side.
Everyday I want to show it,
Never do I want it to hide.
I never want you to question,
For my love for you is true.
My love for you is pure,
I want to share my life with you.
Our love is so real,
I know this is how it should be.
I will be with you,
For all of eternity.
I want to spend the rest of my life showing you,
How much I love you so.
I want to show you everyday,
That I never plan to let you go.
I'm so happy that I've had you this long,
I'm so happy that you are my man.
Hun you are my world,
My all in all.
I know no matter what,
You'll catch me if I ever fall.
I love you so much,
Our love is more than real.
It's heart felt and amazing,
You'll never know how strongly I really feel.
I could never tell you,
Even if I had a million years.
I could never even show you,
With a million tears.
My love for you gets stronger,
With every passing day.
I realize how much I love you,
And that with you is where I want to stay.
I love you Hun
And I know our love is real.
Our love is amazing and wonderful
I want you to always know how I truly feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home